Important Terms & Conditions For Online / E‐Learning /
Offline / Classroom Candidates
PLEASE READ the following Terms & Conditions very carefully. By Signing below, you
understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Last updated: 17/07/2023
- Non-refundable Fee: Kindly note that the course fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances unless the course is discontinued for some reason by Forefront Academy. If the candidate cannot complete the course for any reason, the course fee will be forfeited.
- Cancellation: After registration the payment of fees is not allowed by Forefront Academy. The payment can rather be considered non refundable and the decision of the project organizer to be held final.
- Online Courses: All Online courses will be delivered through our Learning Management System (LMS) which can be viewed on laptops, desktops, tablets, and mobile phones with the latest browsers like Google Chrome. Learning materials are in PDF, Videos, and forms so the related browsers should be updated. On Special requests, we also send the Learning PDF file via email.
- Classroom Courses: All relevant materials, relevant online pdfs and workbooks are provided to the students in the classroom.
If you have any questions about this Refund Policy, you can contact us before paying:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.forefrontacademy.co.in